3 Ordain and 12 Wishes
Bow and ordain to the Tao,
the highest power before the sky,
its light shines upon us,
giving birth to fortunes and energizes the sky to spin,
Obey for the rest of my life, Sheung Ching Tin Law, Yuen Chi Tin Juen. (3x)
Bow and ordain to the Ging (methods), the five forces that can be triggered and moved by my heart, which can call the sky to rain down its power, and purifies my heart and body,
Obey for the rest of my life, Yulk Ching Dei Law, Ling Bo Tin Juen. (3x)
Ordain to the Si (masters), the celestial dragons that come to save the world, by passing on the Saam Law Tao, letting our heart reach the highest sky.
Obey for the rest of my life, Taai Ching Daai Law, Doe Duck Tin Juen. (3x)
With the accumulated success given by the Tao, blessed by the magical powers, I am here to truthfully submit my wishes, for the world of Saam Law. May the celestial dragon from above the sky, come and help me deliver my intention, report to the highest heaven, and show my heart to the immortals and deities above.
1. I wish Saam Law is forever powerful.
2. I wish the heart of the gods in Saam Law will be satisfied and happy.
3. I wish the celestial dragon will come down from the sky upon my summon.
4. I wish the gods will have all the fortune they need.
5. I wish the country in Saam Law will be peaceful and fulfilled.
6. I wish all the gods good health and live forever.
7. I wish the lineage be prosper and growing all the time.
8. I wish the Tao’s luck be ascending steadily.
9. I wish the god’s light can shine down from above.
10. I wish the Tao power will be delivered to the Taoists in need.
11. I wish the evil forces will not penetrates and invade.
12. I wish the positive energy will be secured and held forever.